With the appropriate roles you can create new dashboard users and make any necessary changes in their profile.
See here how you can do it.
1. How to create users in dashboard
Any user with admin permissions can create a user in dashboard. This is how you can create a new dashboard user:
- Log in dashboard and click on your username (top-right corner) and then click on Settings:
- Then open the tab “Users” to see all the users that are created with access to this customer.
- Click on “Add user” to create a new one.
- Fill all the required information in the new window “User details”. Username must be a valid email address that should be unique in our system. Add the phone number of this user to facilitate the two-step authentication. If it is not configured, the user will receive an email with the OTP to log in the dashboard. In the field “Roles” you will set all the permissions for this user. Any advanced settings (local users, stores to log in, etc) will be placed under the Advanced section.
- When this is saved, an email will be sent to the new user with a url to activate the account and set a password. This link is valid for 24 hours, and after this time, it will expire. If after this time the user has not used it, you can send them a new one via dashboard. Open the user configuration and click on “SEND NEW INVITATION”. The email will be sent again to the user.
2. How to edit users in dashboard