Liquid Barcodes offers the possibility to create campaigns for a specific store. Only those users that are associated to a specific store will receive this offer, and will be valid only at this site.
This is how you can use this feature:
First of all, you need to create a Local Template in the Headquarter dashboard. This template will contain all the basic settings of a coupon, such as images, POS input and time when this campaign will be available.
- Log in Dashboard - Headquarter
- Click on Create campaign -> then select Templates - For Local
- This will open the creation of such template. It is quite similar to a regular coupon
- Steps 1 and 2 are exactly the same as a regular coupon
- In step "3. Receivers" you will be able to select what regions will see this template (and so, allow them to create this coupon for their users).
- Last step "4. Time settings" will determine when will stores be able to schedule this coupon.
- Save the settings to finish this process. Now the template is created.
- Now log in as a local user to create as many coupons as you need. Log in the dashboard, and instead of Headquarter, select the store you want to target.
- Inside the local dashboard click on Create campaign. You will see a limited amount of options. Select the coupon.
- The creation of a coupon is limited so that a local user cannot create all types of coupons, but only those that have a template in the Headquarter.
- In step "1. Choose campaign" you will need to select the Template.
- In step "2. Settings" you can target the campaign to all the users inside this store, or limit to only specific Member groups.
- You will also select the start and end date of this coupon. Have in mind this date needs to be included in the template's start-end date period.
- Once created, the coupon will be published and sent to the local target.